Services at St. Peter and St. Mary’s Fishbourne, and St. Mary’s Apuldram.
Important Update – 31st August 2021
- No need to book online.
- Masks to be worn, hands to be sanitised.
- No ribbons on pews – each one of us to be responsible for social distancing keeping ourselves as well as fellow members of the congregation safe.
- Choir singing – at the beginning, during communion of one kind, final hymn with congregation joining in
- The Peace – signing
- Members of the congregation will continue to be guided in coming forward for communion, observing the safe distance guidance
- Please leave your offering in the collection plate or contact Robert to contribute by card. Gift Aid envelopes available.
- We are introducing flowers at the altar.
- We would like to open the Church during the week from 9am to 4pm for the month of September. At present we need a volunteer to close each day.
Please note that these guidelines have been instigated by Fishbourne PCC and whilst they will also apply to Apuldram Church there may be one or two minor differences.